Sartori is a fourth generation family owned and operated company, started in 1939, by Paulo Sartori. They have been crafting some of the best quality, award winning, premium artisan cheeses in Wisconsin. Check out some of these awards listed for Sartori's highlighted cheese below!
Sartori Espresso Bellavitano Reserve Cheese is a sweet, creamy cow's milk cheese with a rich texture, that is hand-rubbed with fresh ground Italian espresso beans, giving it a slightly smoky, roasted flavor. Jim Sartori calls their Bellavitano Cheese "an indescribable cheese, with flavors of gouda, parmesan, and farmhouse cheddar all rolled into one." Sounds amazing!
The Espresso Bellavitano Reserve Cheese has won multiple national and international awards! Check out these awards!
- 2014 World Cheese Awards- Gold Medal
- 2014 International Cheese Awards- Gold Medal
- 2014 Wisconsin State Fair- Third Place
- 2013 International Cheese Awards- Bronze Medal
- 2013 American Cheese Society- Third Place
- 2013 U.S. Championship Cheese Contest- First Place
- 2013 Wisconsin State Fair- Blue Ribbon
- 2013 World Cheese Awards- Silver Medal
- 2012 Dairy Innovation Awards- Best Cheese
- 2011 American Cheese Society- Third Place
- 2011 Global Cheese Awards- Bronze Medal
- 2011 Wisconsin State Fair- Third Place
- 2010 World Cheese Awards- Silver Medal
From multiple taste testings, we have found that the Espresso Cheese pairs well with:
- Dried Apricots
- Guava Paste
- Pinot Noir
- Cabernet Saugvignon
- or Your Morning Cup of Joe!
Try some of these mouth watering recipes and pairings out!
Try this amazing Sartori Espresso Cheese available now in the Espresso Pressed Cheese, Black Currant Jam, Pickled Onions, and Thyme, all stacked on a Carr's Table Cracker with Daou Cabernet Sauvignon pairing.